Asset & Moveable Auctions
How does the Auction work?
African Wildlife Auctions shall have the right to, regulate and control the auction. Each item is sold at the auction as a lot/individual item.
African Wildlife Auctions host the auction in order to assist you with the following:
- Hosting the auction for the day.
- Management and preparation of all marketing material and advertising media.
- All administration in regards to the buyers, sellers and legal requirements of the auction.
- Maximum of 7.5% commission on sales value for the sellers account.
- The buyer will pay the Auctioneer a premium of 8.5% Including VAT, on the “Hammer Price”. The premium is not negotiable and is payable by all purchases.
- All goods on auction are required to be on-premises at the latest on the afternoon (12h00) 3 days prior to the auction in order to allow for printing and preparing of catalogues.
- All transport costs to and from the auction is for the account of the seller or buyer.
- There will be R2000.00, Inclusive VAT, vehicle paper processing fee charged per vehicle.
- R5000-00 (Five Thousand Rands) Bank Guaranteed Cheque, Card or EFT is payable upon registration as a buyer.
Kindly note the following FICA documents are required on registration: NB VALID TV LICENCE WHEN PURCHASING ANY TV UNIT.
If purchasing in your personal capacity, a copy of ID and recent (not older than 3 months) proof of residence is required.
If purchasing in your company name a copy of company registration form CM1 or CK1, CM46, CM9, a utility bill & CM29 or Resolution from company authorising a representative to bid is required.
If purchasing where the person is not an RSA citizen, a copy of passport and proof of residence if living in RSA is required.
+27 67 047 1662